Friday, March 18, 2011

March Girl

She's daydreaming about summer, which is something I've been doing. I've had enough of winter (especially that Winter Wind) and I was really in the mood to create a cute little girl, so here she is. But I must say, I've been terrible lately with finishing my art pieces. I have two drawings that I did this month (in addition to this one), but I haven't sat down and colored them in. I think I'm in one of those blocked artist funks - whatever those are! I don't even like to say the words... those are bad words for an artist! So I didn't really say them, okay? Yes, that's right - denial works just fine for me! Anyway, I will work on those unfinished drawings ASAP, now that I told you about them - maybe that will motivate me to finish them. In the meantime, here is my March Girl - in process.

2 comments: