Monday, February 7, 2011

Intuitive Design #2

Here she is - finished! I wasn't going to work on this tonight, I was so tired. But I felt revitalized after a nap and finished it. There really wasn't much left to do, and I always feel a sense of accomplishment when i finish my art. So I'm going to bed tonight knowing that I finished another project! As my fellow artists well know - we start many projects that never see completion, so we do the little happy dance around the studio when we finish something! (as my friend says - I think she does a lot of happy-dancing!)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, she's lovely! And she has just the perfect amount of green, i think! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I love your finished piece. It is beautiful and definitely inspiring to me. I have an icon for you... Click here to get your award, and tag... :)

    ReplyDelete