Monday, March 21, 2011

The "March" Girl is Finished!



Yippee! I'm always so happy when I finish a piece of art work. It most certainly gives me a wonderful sense of satisfaction, and I really feel like I'm accomplishing my goal of adding a little more beauty to the world. But I'm going to have to call March Girl something else. She doesn't like being called that. I think something a little more personal is in order. She looks like she's daydreaming...Daydreamer? That's not much better, is it? I'll have to think about this. In the meantime, I'm designing another to go with her.

I was extremely busy over the last week finishing a lot of other unfinished pieces. I wanted to take them all to the printer and have some prints made up. So that effort provided the motivation I needed to finish a few pieces like the Cat in the Grass, the Fairy - the tree at the top was never coloured in. And there was a floral piece that I abandoned, which I'm really glad is now also finished. Relief! It really does feel like relief to get these all finished.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!! :) The colors are so lively & the compositions are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you finishing stuff! Yay! And she DOES look like a daydreamer, doesn't she? Love it! AND love the others too!

    I WISH i could even START something! But alas, that is not meant to be right now. I just finished a blog post saying why. LOL.. yes, ANOTHER introspection... :-)

    ReplyDelete