Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost Finished!

Not quite finished, but almost! I still have to address the stark white background. But I couldn't leave "her" alone. Something drew me to finish this one faster than I had originally planned. Planned - I shouldn't "plan," I'm supposed to just let it happen - whatever "it" is. One of my friends tells me she's scary looking. I'm not sure what to call her...Lady of the Leaves? Grass Goddess? Maybe she belong to the fairy realm - a type of wood nymph or sprite. And maybe she's just an illustration, a feminine interpretation on design.  

1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is incredible Kate! You really do like eyes (as you've mentioned to me in the past)! Really love this! It truly is intuitive art! I love the 'flow'!

    I'm SO excited for you!! :-D

    ReplyDelete